Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve accumulated a list of the most popular FAQ queries, typically asked by our customers.
What is a hostel anyway?
Traditionally, hostels offer affordable accommodation for people traveling on a tight budget. Accommodation is usually in dorm rooms with shared bathrooms. Hosteling is a great way to meet other travelers and to learn about the places you will be visiting from people who have already been there. Beyond that, as hostels gain in popularity, they are also becoming increasingly distinctive. At Nomada Urban Beach Hostel we offer both dorm and private rooms.
What do I need to check-in?
You must have an ID-card or passport. No other proof of identity will be accepted.
When is Check in?
Check-in is from 3pm – 10 pm. If you arrive earlier we cannot guarantee the room will be ready, but we will store your luggage for free. Any arrivals after 10 pm should notify reception as soon as possible.
Check-out is at 11 am with the option to extend until 12 noon. If you need to check out before 7am, please let reception know as soon as possible.
What time does the cleaning start?
We start at 10 am. We do our very best not to disturb our guests!
Should I bring a sleeping bag or other linens?
No, linen is included in the price. Don’t forget to bring towels. You can also rent a towel at reception.
Do you have lockers available?
Yes we do! Don’t forget to bring a padlock. In case you forgot yours, you can buy one at reception.
What can I do with all my gear after check-out?
You can store your luggage in our day storage for free after checking out. Just be sure to pick it up during reception hours.
Is there a Curfew or Lockout?
No! We aren’t keeping tabs on you – we do ask that you respect the other guests and be quiet when you return to the hostel.
Can I be in a room with my friends?
We try our best to allocate beds in the same room for friends traveling together. However, due to booking patterns and availability this is not always possible. In cases where we have to split groups we try to accommodate at least 2 of the group together in one room. Please contact us directly for any special requests, including accommodation in the same room.
Are children allowed?
No. Guests must be of 18 years of age or older to book with Nomada Urban Beach Hostel. For group bookings of high school sports or event teams, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are visitors allowed?
Each guest is allowed to sign in 1 outside visitor to enter into the lobby and common areas of the hostel, and they must leave when these areas close. For the safety and security of all hostel guests, there are absolutely no exceptions to this rule.
Do you have WIFI or internet access?
We have free WIFI everywhere in the hostel. There are also two computers at the disposal of our guests.
What is your cancellation policy?
What is your Cancellation Policy:
For Individuals: 24 hours in advance receive a full refund
For Groups: 72 hours in advance receive a full refund.
For more details on our cancellation and other policies, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
The Nomada Quik Guide
- If you are going to be late, bring a cultural gift to the hostel! (Past midnight a $10 fee is required)
- Please keep track of your things. If it’s found we will keep it for 2 weeks until it gets donated.
- Have fun, party hard, and sleep easy.
- Be aware of yourself and others – we live by the Golden Rule
- Sorry, but no sexual activities in the dorms. Check out our private rooms or the beach after dark.
- When you confirm your reservation, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, please see them!
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are not allowed in the rooms or common areas, but we do have designated smoking areas.
- If something is great, tell your friends. If something is wrong, tell us. (Though we want to hear great things too!)
- At Nomada, we only hire people – so it will be a real person who answers the phone, a new friend you make during your stay, and an experience that will last a lifetime.
Do you accept Group Bookings?
Group Bookings of up to 30 people are allowed. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.